Park Rules and Regulations
- CAMPSITE PERMIT HOLDERS must be at least 18 years of age
- DAY VISITORS leave by 11pm
- QUIET TIME 11pm-8am
- CAMPFIRES ARE TO BE IN THE FIRE PITS provided on site, must be supervised by adults
- PETS must be on a leash, cleaning up after your pet is YOUR responsibility
- EXCESSIVE NOISE, loud music or profanity will NOT be tolerated
- NO TRAIL BIKES permitted
- PLEASE OBEY all speed limit signs posted (10KPH)
- OUTSIDE FIREWOOD is prohibited-firewood is available for purchase at the office
- TAMPERING OR DISTURBING FIRE EXTINGUISHERS OR ANY SAFETY EQUIPMENT will result in a fine and immediate eviction
- ALL CAMPERS MUST register at the office before driving through the park
- ALL CAMPERS are responsible for taking their garbage to the designated garbage and recycling area
- PLAY AREA: CHILDREN must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES OR LOSS OF VALUABLES. REPORTING OF SUCH INCIDENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. ANYONE USING ANY FACILITY IN OR ON OUR PARK DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK!!!
Thank you for your continued cooperation and HAPPY CAMPING!!!!